Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Specs Texas Wine Tasting

I was super excited for this tasting, because it was my favorite one from last year. I remember all the wines being so delicious! I was immediately sad to see that my favorite Texas Hills wines were not there this time, the Kick Butt Cab and Orange Moscato L. Apparently they had been at the south Specs tasting on Brodie Lane the day before – is it too obsessive to go to both tastings next year lol? 

Anyway there were a lot of other good wines, some I remembered from last year. There was the Flat Creek Orange Moscato which I loved, and the Fall Creek Chenin Blanc which was just over $5. We actually went ahead and got a bottle of the chenin blanc because it sold out last year! I also got a bottle of Peregrine Chardonnay because it was just $6 and actually quite good! I always like to keep cheap bottles around the house as well as nicer ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment