Friday, February 5, 2010

Edna Valley Pinot Noir

For some reason a few days ago I wanted a pinot noir… not any other wine. Who knows why, but when I got home there was one on my wine shelf so I thought why not, and opened it. Little did I know, this was the wine my boyfriend’s parents gave me last Christmas to go with a pasta meal, and is probably a bit pricey. Oops! Either way, it’s very good! I had a small bit in the new wine glasses, and thought it was pretty good but nothing too special – it was soft and fruity and light. However, I am having another small glass tonight and its different! I know it sounds weird, but the smell is really cool – its herby and salty almost like… a ramen noodle cup. I actually like this wine a lot, but I wouldn't say I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment