Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grapevine Market is closing! :(

Noooooooo! It cant be true! Grapevine Market on Anderson Lane is closing for good. This makes me sad because they had some cool events I never got a chance to go to (and always wanted to), and a unique cheese department that I loved to check out. I loved going in there to browse and sample a dozen cheeses or so!

HOWEVER, there is one huuuge upside to a store closing... clearance sales! :o From now until the store closes, they will be selling all wines and foods at 30% off, and liquors at 25% off. This means that I can finally get some of those more expensive things I've tasted and been eyeing, and maybe stock up on some lesser expensive favorites. I have to say Grapevine's regular prices are a little high, so I have to factor that in. Im wondering if they will offer even deeper discounts as the sale goes on. Either way, I went yesterday and a lot of the nicer stuff has already run out but there are TONS left. So... people in Austin... get yourselves down to Grapevine asap and see what you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment