Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Blog!

This is my very first blog EVER! Wine and cheese are my two favorite things in the world, and if I were ever to have a blog, it should be about that. My ultimate goal is to have a job somewhere in the wine and cheese sector and be around it all the time. I would love to have a record of all my wine tastings, wine circle parties, festivals, and at home bottles and hope that my thoughts on various wines may help other people choose their own. I also eat a LOT of cheese and have a lot to say about it and wanted to keep track of it.

Of course my life is not ALL about wine and cheese - I also run a lot and love to run races around Austin. Other various topics may include books I read, general musings on life, or rants on the many things that annoy me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment